1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

New Oceania Ventrilo

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Oceania Ventrilo, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Oceania Ventrilo

Oceania now has TWO free public Ventrilo voice chat servers for all to use!

To use them, simply download a Ventrilo client for your device and enter the following details. Search for Ventrilo in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download Ventrilo clients for mobile devices, or simply go to Ventrilo.com to get the normal PC program. Note that no password is required (leave blank) to connect as a guest account. Contact an Admin or Mod to become registered.

Main Server

IP: 108.61.168.224
    Port: 4211

[​IMG]

Second Server

IP: 27.50.71.253
    Port: 4094

[​IMG]

Live Server 1 Stats: Oceania Ventrilo
    Live Server 2 Stats: Oceania Ventrilo 2

These servers are free for all players on the Ultima Online shard Oceania to use.

Please always treat others with respect when using this server. Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated!

Contact a mod or admin if you have any questions, need help, or would like to become a member to gain access to the Members Area. Private guild channels can also be created for you.

To contact an Admin or Mod, simply open a private chat with one by right clicking their name and opening the menu, then hover over User, then click Private Chat. Admins and Mods can be identified by the [SA] and [SM] abbreviations before their names, respectively.

Explanation of the abbreviations that appear before usernames in the server:

[G] - Guest User. Ask an Admin or Mod to become a member.
    [RM] - Registered Member.
    [DJ] - Radio Station.
    [CM] - Channel Moderator.
    [SM] - Server Moderator.
    [SA] - Server Admin.

FAQ:

Q: What does a "C", "N", "G", "M", "S" or "P" mean before a username?

A: "C" shows that a user has global chat open. "N" means the user is in a channel that is muted. This is usually in lobbies. Change channels to speak. "G" means the user has been globally muted. "M" means you muted the user. "S" shows you have special effects on a person, such as turning up their volume. "P" means phantom.

Q: How do I turn someone's volume up or down?

A: Right click the person's username. Go down to Miscellaneous. Click Special Effects. Move Volume from the Available side to Current. Adjust to what you desire. To change it highlight Volume under Current and click Properties.

Q: How do I get Ventrilo to work if I can't talk when another program is on top of it?

A: Close Ventrilo. Right click the Ventrilo shortcut icon on your desktop. Select Run as Administrator. Restart Ventrilo.

Q: Why have I been moved to the Auto Timeout channel?

A: After your computer has been inactive for over 90 minutes you will be automatically moved to this channel by the server. This is done to prevent people's data being wasted while they aren't using their computer.

Q: Can I use Ventrilo on my smartphone?

A: Yes! For Android users, get the Ventriloid app on the Google Play Store. For Apple users, get the Ventrilode app on the Apple App Store. These apps work in the same way that the Ventrilo program for PC does.

#1 Oceania Ventrilo, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    Drakelord likes this.