1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Author Wes Locher has teamed up with Stratics for a giveaway of his new book Braving Britannia. This book explores the history and impact of Ultima Online and includes interviews from current and past dev team members as well as many UO and Stratics community members. Click here for more details!
    Dismiss Notice

Newby custom keep help

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Cupid, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Cupid

Cupid Sage
    Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend

So my keep is a mess and want to add another floor to it, from what I have read and seen in pics it appears that I will be locking down the tiles then raising them, so that means I have to move out of the way everything on the outside of the second floor on all four sides in addition to the central and 4 outer roofs ?
    Thanks

2. Farrah-GL

Farrah-GL Visitor

Instead of picking everything up, you could also raise your items up a few clicks and drop the tiles underneath and then raise the tiles. It's a pain, but maybe not as much of a pain as storing everything away. :D

3. Cupid

Cupid Sage

So I cant find any basic info regarding this project anyone have a link ? Do I lock down a floor tile then a wall tile over it ? Wall pieces are only one way so you have to lock then turn them ?

#3 Cupid, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  4. Cupid

Cupid Sage

Do I need to use goza maps to start the third floor of a keep ?

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

6. Cupid

Cupid Sage

for all the other newby's out there trying to custom a keep, the CC is your friend as it allows you to see some things the EC can't