1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) No Auction Today... Stay Tuned For More Info

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Kahlan, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Greetings everyone! There will be no auction today and the rest of the month. Zolaf, the world's greatest banker and cohost of the RP Alliances Auction has got real life commitments. Due to the suspension of auctions this month we will plan something special for the return in August. In the meantime if you have submitted items for today and need them returned please ICQ me or find me ingame and I will get them to you asap. Also, be thinking of what you would like to submit for August and get it to me either via Auction House mailbox or in person. Thanks again!