1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Out to get my poor tiger cub!

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by Merus, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Merus

Merus Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

That last screen can be a real nut sometimes...

Trappers.png

ShriNayne, Parnoc and Arroth Thaiel like this.
  2. Sinder Shayde

Sinder Shayde Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have had similar experiences during this exact quest.
    Personally, dealing with the 3 trappers is one thing but then bamm, more spawn and then the myrmidex on top of that!
    I think its a bit much and should be toned down some. *just saying*......

Parnoc likes this.
  3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I made my first trip to Time of Legends lands yesterday and I have to say that quest is pretty rough at first. I found you benefit from trying the puzzles right near the bridge. Otherwise, I guess it is best to do in a group...but even so, when multiple trappers spawn, it is hard to target them all...I guess the idea was you could use a Sampire but you couldn't use whirlwind or something, haha...:)

Also there is a funny bug where the trappers will open the locked cages during puzzle solving ;D

4. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Lore Master

That quest was really hard! My husband was killing those nasty trappers and I was spam healing the poor little guy, even so it took a long time for us both to get it done.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

One advantage the tiger cub event has over the turtle one is that you can invis the cub after trappers pop, and have summons target the trappers instead. Or, use controllable summons (I typically have an air elemental and a water elemental for the walk to the village, and target the trappers after invising the cub)

You then have to keep invising him, and be ready to dispel uncontrolled summons (if you use EVs, blade spirits or an RC) if they turn on the cub.

6. Drakelord

Drakelord Crazed Zealot
    Governor Contributor Alumni

I do that part with a peace tamer, area peace and invis the cub for the win, along with all kill for the GD in reserve

7. Merus

Merus Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

My character is a 4x legendary bard with magery and two trained vollums. Rarely do I have an issue keeping cubs alive. If there is more than 1 trapper I Provo them on each other and attack with vollums then discord them. Single trappers are just disco and vollums. I run the peace songs while solving the door which cures the poison when I fail.

Drakelord likes this.