1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Pacific PvP Thread -Enter at your own risk.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Giggles, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Giggles

Giggles Wielder of Ebil Cookies
    Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Welcome to the Pacific PvP thread!

Come here to post your screenshots, videos, and to call each other noobs.

Please be aware that this forum is still under standard Stratics rules, however enforcement against pvp-related trolling will be slightly relaxed in this thread.
    Personal real life attacks are still forbidden. For example, we do not care that “123XxxRoXXorNoobsXxx321” lives in his mother’s basement, and it’s nobody’s business anyways.

Please do not add any screenshots or videos that display illegal third party software, addons, or scripts.

Have fun!

#1 Giggles, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  2. Giggles

Giggles Wielder of Ebil Cookies
    Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Fun little fight vs the 420 alliance today

3. Old Vet Back Again

Old Vet Back Again Certifiable

4. n00bPvper

n00bPvper Journeyman

Hows pvp on Pacific? lots of VvV fights in town or is it like Atlantic that ppl stay more at Yew Gate to fight?

Thinking of transfering my characters of Atlantic to this Pacific since it's my guildmaster (Kuzan) old main shard and he invited me to go there to check it out =)

I was happy to see 805connection thread because if hes starting a guild willing to PvP it should mean that theres some action going on

5. CasperG!B

CasperG!B Visitor

6. CasperG!B

CasperG!B Visitor

Is Pacific pvp still active at all?does anyone have YouTube videos links to PvP nowdays?