1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Peace macro

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Nyxx, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Nyxx

Nyxx Adventurer

Hi, am having trouble with my macro for gaining peace. I am using the bard mastery resilience on last spell, then wait for target, then target self, but it keeps saying spell interrupted and the spell never kicks in. If I do it manually it works since theres a delay before the spell kicks in then I can manually recast the spell again. How do you set up a macro for this in CC? Thanks in advance.

2. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Certifiable

The error is because there's no cursor for that ability it's more of a stance. So wait for target doesnt work. You don't need to do that anyway spamming last spell should be sufficient.

If not you would probably need to use UOA to add a delay. I think the CC has a delay function but don't remember it working.

3. Nyxx

Nyxx Adventurer

Thanks for the info Lord GOD. Your tip was right on!

P.S The delay function is CC works...kinda...lol

Nyxx