1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Posted this over a year ago...

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by RazicGL, Oct 16, 2017.

1. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys.. I posted this over a year ago but due to some pretty awful luck in real life I have been out of the game pretty much everything since. So I guess my question still remains. I'm outta hospital! ( Although my damned card expired and I lost my house and years with of stuff!) Now I'm back I want to try finish off my disco archer.

Will this work?

Archery, tactics,anat,healing,music,disco

Do I need chiv squeezing in there or will slayer bows be good enough to do nice damage? I kinda like chiv but I also like heal / anatomy I don't want to rely on items for skills really but have around 40ssi on my suit.

Thanks.

Ford Taunus likes this.
  2. Ford Taunus

Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend K/K

Hellos. I think you need chivarly or bushido for monsters with slayer (also slayer weapon of course). Maybe chivalry AND bushido with monsters that have no slayers for max damage. So I would not take music/disco. Of course this template work but not best possible.

3. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Cheers, music and disco are kind of a must though for the char I have in mind. I guess I will just drop anatomy/healing down to 80 and add in 80 chiv. Cheers.

4. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Certifiable

My two cents, but I would go all 120s just like you have, but instead of healing I'd use chiv. Rest I'd keep the same. Chiv is just so good, it does everything healing does and more. I love healing on several toons but here you are going to be relying on mobility and can dart out to use chiv if need be.

Fae Reim likes this.