1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Price check on 2 armor parts

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by imported_Maleachi, Feb 20, 2008.

1. -Tunic, 20 19 16 8 24, 18 lrc
    -Gorget, 20 20 9 7 8, 18 lrc, 7 lmc, 7 si

Thank you [​IMG]
  2. Fade[ED]

Fade[ED] Guest

3. Thank you very much!

I tried to register on the forum you showed me, but it doesn't seem to work so could you try give him my ICQ?

136 226 287
  4. Chap

Chap Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to register on the forum you showed me, but it doesn't seem to work..

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Internet
    Rumours has it there is a special activation mechanism only the smartest can get through. It does help though, if you send a direct mail to [email protected] DOT org and label the title "secret lover". This will get the holy daemons attention and you are one step further in the process of unlocking the special activation mechanism. Then as the process continues with an interview session where you provide your picture and answer some simple questions. Provided you are brunette you will be one step closer,

However should you be blond maybe pointless to even try register?
  5. lol... for those who can reply there, [email protected] is my msn... please add that...

much appreciated!!!
  6. *bump* Guess drakeon isn't interested after all...