1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Pricing Bulk order deeds

Discussion in 'Crafting and Bulk Order Deed Trade' started by Bluebell, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Bluebell

Bluebell Adventurer

Hi all

I posted the following on UO Hall . Hope people don't mind if I repeat it here too.

Is there anyone in UO these days selling bods? There used to be several vendors selling them in years gone by. I am hoping to reopen my Bod vendors but don't now howt o price them especially with all the recent changes.
    It may be that I am not using the right words in UO vendor search. I search A bulk order deed and get a few free ones but not any in books. I have a few iron for sale in a book but no luck so far searching for them. I have tried 'katana bulk order deed', Katana, Bulk order deed, smith BOD etc - Nothing. Perhaps its not possible to find them in the present system.

Hopefully someone can help

Glneora - Bluebells Crystal Garden Europa

Shandara likes this.