1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with Bod's

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ivory Norwind, May 17, 2019 at 3:35 PM.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a char who have 120 tailor, tinker, carpentry and other skills. It's far from now that i did'nt use this char. Now i've tryed to make some bod's. With tinker no problem. With the other bod's (carpentry and tailoring) when i give the full bods it tells to me "You must claim your last turn-in reward in order for us to continue doing business". What it means? I can't give the bod's to the tailor or the carpenter. Why? What have i do? And why with tinkering bod's is allright?
    Tia

2. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Go to each type BoD vendor and find the one that has an order where you did not collect the reward.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  3. Ivory Norwind

Sorry but i've not understood. Obiouvsly i try to go with the full bod to the... If i have a tailor bod i go to tailor. With carpentry to a carpenter. I don't understood what you have sayed. Maybe i don't know english well. But please explain to me easier

4. Dramora

Dramora Journeyman

When you turn in a bod you have the option to hold the points to get the higher reward, or to immediately use the points to take a reward.

You have requested to take an immediate reward on one of the bod vendors. You just need to tell the vendor which reward you want to take and you will be able to turn in bods again.

Alkaseltzer and Theo_GL like this.
  5. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

upload_2019-5-17_20-46-32.png

Do that to each type vendor until you find the one with a single reward you did not take.

6. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah

Correct. When you turn it in you can choose to either bank the very small amount of points or claim the reward for the larger point value. If you choose to claim the reward - you cannot turn in another bod until you claim the reward. If you are simply recycling bods - you can just save the .2 points or whatever and it won't slow you down.

Hope it helps.

7. Alkaseltzer

Alkaseltzer Journeyman

Ahh, that happened to me too. Thanks for info. :)

8. Ivory Norwind

I don't have understood, sorry. I can do no bods because it ever tells to me "You must claim your last turn-in reward in order for us to continue doing business"
    One time i've claim the points but now i can do nothing, can't do the bods to the vendor.
    I don't understand what I have to do. Go to other city and other vendor?

9. Ivory Norwind

Please explain to me easier :(

10. Veldrane

Veldrane Journeyman

You have an unclaimed reward from a BOD that you already turned in. Go to each vendor that you do BODs with and choose the claim reward option from the menu until you find the one that has a reward waiting for you.

11. Ivory Norwind

Ok, i have to do in every city. I'll try

12. Ivory Norwind

I have visited all the tailor of trammel but no vendor takes me the bods. All sayed to me "You must claim your last turn-in reward in order for us to continue doing business". I have tryed to claim the rewards to all tailors in britannia but also this phrase :(

13. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It's not necessary for "every city".

The issue is not claiming from one SKILL.

Go to where you can get BODs for all the skills that character has.

For EACH skill, try to claim a reward, until you find out what skill was the one you forgot to get the reward for.

If all the character has is Tinkering, Tailoring and Carpentry, click "Claim rewards" on one of each type of those NPCs, until you find the one that has points available for a reward that aren't banked points.

Pawain likes this.
  14. Ivory Norwind

Ok, the problem that i had to claim a reward in tinker and all vendors refused my bods. But now I have another problem. I give a little reward and it can't add the point with another one. Every time I have to claim only the reward for that bod. But if I would have a 700 points reward how can I do? It seem that i can't add the new point of reward. I have take the reward every time i make a bod? The only way is to have a good multiple bod?
    Thank for the patience

15. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran