1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

[Provocation] Provo Masteries and Real Skill

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Beverdus, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Beverdus

Beverdus Visitor

Hello i have question about real skill in provo and masteries, 120 real skill is required to obtain full buff ?(Inspire - 40 % DI, 15 SDI, 15 HCI) or i can buff my skill with jawels ? (like 90 real skill + 2 x 15 from jawels)

On Bard Masteries – Ultima Online i not see any information about it must be real skill or it base on total skill in provo.

But in other hand i founded topic Mage/Bard skill question where some guys talk about Real skill, so I'm confused (topic from 2016).

If someone can help to resolve this question I would be greatful.

2. Grace of Minoc

Grace of Minoc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

All Masteries are based on real skill. If you want to run bard masteries (or any mastery) you really want to jewel up your secondary skills whatever they may be, magery, med, etc....

Bard masteries are alot of fun and you can gain past real skill 90 all the way to 120 real by just turning a provo mastery (or whatever bard skill you are trying to gain in) on and off yourself repeatedly.

Good Luck and Happy Barding.

3. Beverdus

Beverdus Visitor

Thanks you very much for answer :)