In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by uomlplayer, Sep 24, 2009.
Did that quest thingy go as planned?
Or did it take 10 more/less EVs than usual to kill whatever was in the way of the escort?
I don't know. I was working so I wasn't able to attend and report. . .
Did anyone go?
Not sure i didnt attend.
I was there!
*due to eminent lawsuits being raised against all who have a nay say to the magnifcent event handleing and prizes - I will remain silent to what happened*
bah - it sux
Well... The story is the gate is open.
Yeah, the event was pretty uneventful until after Dawn and Zhan both left. Though afterwards there were people saying that there should have been something to kill at least, and I guess they were humoured, because shortly after Dawn's departure a bunch of random little things started spawning en masse to quell the complaints
I thought random little things were the cause of most women's complaints.
1. People gathered at the Councilor's Hall in Britain...people were restless.
2. Queen Dawn show up...gave greetings and thanks to those who came...
ask the people to walk with her to the Britain Moongate... to meet the
Gargoyle Queen Zhah.
3. Queen Zhah arrivals and Queen Dawn escorts her to the Councilor's Hall
and talked with her... the subject of trade and travel came up and the Moongate
to the Gargoyle lands was presented by Queen Zhah as a gift to Britannia.
4. The Queens return to the Britain Moongate and Queen Zhah through the
use of a communications crystal had her crafters fix the gate to a gate just
outside the Royal City...
5. Both Queens were happy though some critten wanted an event gift was
becoming irratating... the Queens went their happy ways...
6. Then...two dozen monbats appeared and attack that critten! Urged on by
yours truly...then lesser undead, then Agapite elementals showed up with two
7. Some locate pet dragon ate the Undead...note sure how they would taste.
I just smiled at the conclusion...
8. The end...
You cannot access the Ter Mur option from the Nujelm Gate.
Submitting a bug report as I post.