1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Public Peerless and Stygian Abyss hunts

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by jack flash uk, Aug 10, 2018.

1. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi Guys, I have been back for about a month now and am shocked at how quiet Europa is, I remember the good time is had with my old guild and wondered if there was any appetite for some public peerless hunts?

If so, can you please list below what peerless keys you can get and if you are prepared to get involved in some public hunts ?
    I know we have the regular WWB meets and Escaflowne announced some Scalis events, how about we add more?

1. Jack Flash. MEDUSA
    2. Jack Flash STYGIAN DRAGON

2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

Char Jack Flash can get medusa keys

thats all I can remember, will have a read up about the stygian dragon, I know I have got some in the past.......

3. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Europa tends to become very quiet during the Summer, especially during school Summer holiday time, June - August, the Europa auction is often cancelled a few times from lack of people. It will get less quiet at the end of August or beginning of September.
    Our alliance have done the Stygian dragon a few times, he is a nasty critter! Medusa is always good for a hunt with relatively few deaths... :p

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend

Lady mel is also easy to get keys for.