1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

PVP Thread

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Clog|Mordain, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Held

Held Guest

feels same as oceania for me

2. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It's worth the $7 a month. Casti is slightly different but you could get used to it. Might transfer my archer to start with then go with a Mage. Can't fault movement though

3. Paradox_

Paradox_ Guest

Made a trial account and had a run around. Probably too hard for a mage but gimped archer would be easily playable.

Cheers for sharing.

4. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

a bit of patience with a mage and you would go ok. would be nothing like oceania. but u could probably hold your own. but archer definately the go

5. neverplayuo

neverplayuo Guest

yer just go through the server list and find the lowest ping mages are not that big on us servers and haveing cash is good.
    houseing is a pain to so expect to start small

6. Samsung Man

Samsung Man Guest

No he wouldn't. Paradox couldnt even hold his own on a mage with good ping on Oceania, he has zero chance on another shard.

7. Paradox_

Paradox_ Guest

Cool story bro.

8. Meldannen

Meldannen Guest

I've been away for 4 years, pre-stygian abyss. I'm thinking of returning for the pvp. It seems like there's been a lot of changes to the game. Is it worth it, or is it just lame?
    Dervis Raine

9. Althalus -VKR-

Althalus -VKR- Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you want pvp, you will have to try a US shard.. hardly anyone plays on Oceania these days, let alone PvPs unfortunately.. I my self have moved to Pacific, best west coast shard and have decent ping from australia. Atlantic is the most populated, but some of the other East coast shards do fairly well too.

Oceania also for over a year has had major hardware issues, continually down for long periods, can be days, and we never get any reason why..

10. Samsung Man

Samsung Man Guest

11. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Dervis! How ya been?!?

12. iddqd

iddqd Guest

Sigh. Oceania Strat PVP forum, you were never really much to begin with, but lo, how the mediocre have fallen.

Bow before Dalecti, your forum PVP god, nublets.

13. Althalus -VKR-

Althalus -VKR- Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

forum pvp muppet more like it.. get back in that drain you crawled out of nub!

14. JediSith

JediSith Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

HAHAHA, after 5 years this forum hasn't changed one bit..
    It's a pity they haven't upgraded UO's graphics to be similiar to GW2.
    Do you still need to pay $$ for this game?