1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Re-opening a closed corpse

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by railshot, Mar 19, 2019.

1. railshot

railshot Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I rely on holding down Ctrl-Shift to open corpses. Corpses that I close no longer show up when holding Ctrl-Shift, which is how it should be. However occasionally I close a corpse accidentally. Is there a way to make a closed corpse appear again when holding down Ctrl-Shift?

And while we are at it, when using Switch Object Handle button, what does "Lost Items Only" function select? How does it know which items are lost?

2. Khyro

Khyro Sage
    [cah]

Actions > Other > Clear Ignored Item List.

Items are auto ignored once you open them through Ctrl+Shift, if you add that above action to your hot bar, pressing it will clear the item ignore list, allowing you to get the handlers for objects again.

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe this will filter only items that have the "Lost Item" property tag that you can pickup and return for the Honesty Virtue.

petemage and railshot like this.
  3. Nero

Nero Journeyman

Well, you can just use your "last object" macro, if you just want to open the last corpse.

Alternatively, if you relog or change server zone, you will also see the object handles again (on the enhanced client).

railshot likes this.