1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

regarding justice points

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Drakelord, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Drakelord

Drakelord Crazed Zealot
    Governor Contributor Alumni

1-6-180002.jpg
    ok question regarding justice points, killing a red with 23 murder count getting justice points, killing a red with 400 counts NOT getting justice points, can someone explain why we are not getting justice points off the one with 400 counts? In Felucca, the red with 23 counts is alliance, the red with 400 is not.

Attached Files:

2. DSC Napa

DSC Napa Journeyman

You can only gain every 7 minutes IIRC

3. Drakelord

Drakelord Crazed Zealot
    Governor Contributor Alumni

even with two Reds to target? Every 7 minutes? humm ok, we will try that next time, thanks for your reply

4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

yup there is a timer between kills.

also, try at 5 minutes.
    seems like some people gain at 5 and others gain at 7.
    not sure why this is but i know i gain at 5 and others gain at 7.

5. KimDeago

KimDeago Adventurer

I always wait till the bones disappear then kill again. I gain every time that way,

6. Poo

maybe that is what it is?
    i know everyone keeps saying its 7 minutes yet i set my countdown timer for 5 and it works for me every time.
    but maybe im just in a high bone disappearing area, haha!

7. SugarMMM

SugarMMM Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have a couple of reds with counts close to 1000 if you wanted to kill them to test the justice points. I've been trying to find royal pardons for them so figured i'd offer them up for killing before I find them.

8. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Seasoned Veteran

Periodic repost.
    From a roleplaying point of view, we should be able to gain Justice by killing any red-named thing. Otherwise what's the use of having red-named things? And how would a person in the world be able to tell a Brigand from a (player character) anyway?
    From a practical point of view, what murderers? They used forged royal pardons! The way that people are gaining "Justice" these days is to abuse a second account.

@Kyronix please fix this omelet. Let us gain justice by killing any red-named thing. If you don't want us to gain justice that way, don't give things red names.

J. E. Tamer and Dot_Warner like this.
  9. kaio

kaio Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I think they should rework the city bonus thing, because thats the main reason why you dont see many reds anymore in fel

10. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Actually they should rework VvV to allow buffs like the towns when groups win a city... They should allow this to occur once per city per day... whomever wins first gets to control that city buff. They can add people onto their hard won reward for the day. Perhaps for a fee... of say 5k gold or something.... like a gold sink... Instead of one Governor picking something that lasts a week... and costs 2Million... 1 winner picks a buff that lasts till the next server up and it costs 5k to get the buff...

11. Tyrtle

Tyrtle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Besides the timer, the amount of Justice points earned is not based on the amount of murders the red has. It is based on the amount of skill points he has used.

12. Poo

really?

because ive worked up justice on numerous shards, sometimes i have to make a new character to turn red to kill and ive never noticed a difference between killing a newly made red character and killing one of my reds that has thousands of counts.

13. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

14. Poo

newly made player vs old player who is maxed out in skill.
    better?

15. Merus

Merus Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

A skill capped character (720 of any skills) gives more justice than a 100 skill point character regardless of the number of murder counts. Spend the 7,200 gold and buy skills before you turn your dummy character blue.

16. Mervyn

Mervyn Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

People cheat the system to gain Justice,
    How is it a stealther with 0 aggro skills is able to have perma knight of Justice? Easy you just kill your own red char. They need to make it so you do not gain justice if you've killed that red already. Say, you have to cycle through 5 reds before you can gain again. With the upcoming EJ, you should also not gain justice from killing a red that is an EJ/Trial account.

17. Merus

Merus Crazed Zealot

While I agree with you in principle, there just aren't enough real pvp reds on most shards to make getting Justice in a legit pvp environment realistic. Even if you added the town bonus to Fel, most of those shards are so far gone that the pvp there has died. There needs to be an alternative to killing reds to gain the Justice virtue. I think it should have some risk involved, killing brigands in Tram definitely shouldn't do it.

My own personal thought is that Justice should be gained only through killing at champs at spawns. No fast track and would require some trade offs between characters as to who protects and who kills the champ.

18. Mervyn

Mervyn Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Where is it written that you can only do a champ with someone protecting with full Justice?
    So what if it's near impossible to get full Justice? How many people do you see running around with knight of Honesty?

No other virtue allows you to potentially double your winnings. It SHOULD be near impossible to get knight.

19. Merus

Merus Crazed Zealot

I disagree that any virtue should be near impossible to get. All virtues should have a realistic means of gaining the virtue that does not rely on someone else's playstyle. Most of the folks killing their own red for justice only do so because there just aren't enough reds left in PVP to make it viable.

20. Mervyn

Mervyn Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

well put it this way, it shouldn't be easier to get kight of justice on one char than it is for a guild to win a champ, since the rewards are the same.

21. cobb

cobb Sage

The lack of town bonus for reds is the real problem here. Having to rez kill your own red repeatedly because there are not enough reds around is really horrible game design and should not happen.

J. E. Tamer likes this.
  22. Merus

Merus Crazed Zealot

I'm sure there are other ideas, but to me tying Justice to Fel champ spawns is the easiest answer. Gain justice killing the champ, use justice protecting. No more res killing a red. More (a little at least) incentive for champs to get done, and to rotate the killing/protecting role.

23. Lord Arm

Lord Arm Lore Keeper

here we go again, get rid of royal pardons and make bucs/serpents hold and maybe n'jelom have town buffs for reds. can also could get rid of vvv. there will be more fighting and plenty of reds. A good part of the game has taken been away.

#23 Lord Arm, Feb 5, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018