1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Returning to Britannia - Baja shard

Discussion in 'Welcomes & Introductions' started by prasket, Feb 7, 2017.

1. prasket

prasket Visitor

Hello Everyone! I decided to re-activate my UO account and get back into it a bit after I was able to get it running on my Linux machine.

I logged into Baja but did not see anyone around. :( Does anyone know if this is still an active shard? I remember groups like UGK, KoD I was a part of here and there.

Another awesome thing is I showed my wife where MMPORG were born, who is a very active WoW player, and she was like WOAH. haha

Seems like I need to read up on changes and such within the game as well. I went to my bank to see what checks I had and found a new feature that removed all the checks we had to carry before haha.

Until next time!
    Prasket de Stilo - Baja

Archnight likes this.
  2. Archnight

Archnight Legendary Crusader
    Moderator Professional Supporter Kingdom Reborn [2.0]

Welcome Back @prasket, Baja is indeed a quiet shard these days... @Lord Frodo can help you out though, he's for sure the most active member from Baja on stratics :)

prasket likes this.
  3. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

Welcome Back

If you speak in General Chat, you will normally get a response. Also the bank sitters are at Luna Bank now.

WildStar

prasket and Archnight like this.
  4. prasket

prasket Visitor

Thank you both. I did venture around Luna last night ill swing back through there. I was wondering around trying to decide where I wanted to put my new home with all this open space. :)