1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Selling Donation point

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Boss, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Boss

Boss Guest

Selling Donation point (Vesper or Library) -- 5 dollars per point. :scholar:

ICQ -- 11599055
    MSN -- [email protected]

2. von Beck

von Beck Guest

Ok

*considers the offer*

I wouldn't mind another "Chaos Shield - Museum of Vesper Replica". That's 800,000 points.

But at $5 a point that's 4 million dollars. I only pay like $9.99 per month to play this game, and after my mortgage and stuff I can save like $2,000 per month.

So I'm going to start saving $2k per month and in 166 years I will have 4 million dollars so I can buy your points. Maybe a bit sooner because I might get a bit of interest while I save.

Can you please give the points to your great-grandson so my great-grandson can buy them off you when we've saved up $4 million?

Oh... is it $NZ or $AU or $US? It might take a bit longer depending on the exchange rate.

:yell:

3. Katlene

Katlene Guest

ill check i think i have a spare one i can sell you for pixel money