1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) [Sep 21, 2018] Friday Night Hunt - September 21st - Old School Peerless Night (Yew Gate Trammel)

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by AnneNomilly, Sep 17, 2018.

Friday Night Hunt - September 21st - Old School Peerless Night
Posted By AnneNomilly

Yew Gate Trammel
Friday, September 21, 2018 - 08:00 PM
(ends Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:00 PM)
Timezone: America/New_York

Upcoming Occurrences

All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event does not have any/other upcoming occurrences...
  1. AnneNomilly

Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Come out and join us Friday night, September 21st starting from Yew Gate, Trammel at 8:00 p.m. Eastern as we head out for an Old School Peerless hunt. We will be journeying back to our roots and seeing how many of the classic peerless we can get done in an evening.

Since the keys now last six days, the plan is to have all of the keys gathered this week so we can just run the peerless encounters one after the other. :)

Tentatively on the roster, in no particular order, are:

Travesty
    Dreadhorn
    Paroxymus (Pets and Summons are a really bad idea for this one)
    Lady Mel
    Monstrous Interred Grizzle
    Shimmering Effusion

You WILL need to pick up a quick quest in order to join on Travesty and Dreadhorn. However, you don't have to complete them.

For Travesty, go see Sakkari the Notary outside Castle British just up from West Brit Bank. Make sure to get either Black Order Badges or Evidence.

For Dreadhorn, you will want to talk to Lorekeeper Calendor in the City of Heartwood.

I'm honestly not sure if you have to do the quest for entry to Grizzle. I "think" you can enter the peerless encounter without completing it but, if you want to be sure, you can start by taking the Mistaken Identity quest chain from the Mistress of Admissions outside Bedlam. You need to work the chain up to the point where they ask you to go talk to Master Gnosos. You do NOT have to actually complete the quest.

There is no quest needed for the other three.

If you want to read complete details on the Peerless and the quests, you can find more information here:
    http://www.uoguide.com/Peerless

As always, we will be using the Discord Server for the Friday Night Hunts. If you need access, let me know and I can send you the link.

I hope to see you all there!!

Lord Bytor likes this.
  2. AnneNomilly

Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Six old school peerless in 2 hours - nicely done Catskills! :)

Barefoot Scribe likes this.
  3. Barefoot Scribe

Barefoot Scribe Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Well alas at the same time Autumn arrived here in the NY North Country with a clash between warm humid air from Florence residue and a Canadian high pressure cold front. So I turned off every thing and called it an early night. Glad you all had fun.