1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex, Drugs, RocknRoll & Questions for the Denizens Of Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Citizenbushido, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Citizenbushido

Citizenbushido Adventurer

Aug 27, 2017
    Sorry, no Sex & the only drug available here is that of the digital pixel kind.

I kinda like you guys, well everyone except the Grinch guy. I like you guys enough that I have decided to make Siege my permanent home. I've tested Legends & Atlantic, but neither of those shards seems to have that magic pazazz that Siege has.

I would like to buy a large house in one of the major cities. Since I plan on staying for a while, I want to invest in an awesome property. Haven't played in a while? Have multiple accounts & an extra house in the right location? Sell it to me. I'll hold it on my account and if I ever quit, I'll offer it back to you first. I have a house in luna now, but it really annoys me that it's partially covered.

#1 Luna.....If you have a house in Luna that isn't covered by another house & is max storage. I'm interested in buying.

#2 Zento Any full-size house on the road.

#3 Show me what ya have in NM.

#4 I would like to dump my gold on Atl. will trade 30/1 my Atl gp for your Siege gp. I have A BUNCH on atl
    Also, have about 1/2 plat on Legends. I can provide trade references.

#5 Offering UO store Sovereigns 1000 for 3m. You pick, I buy. Will not go less than 3m per 1000

Thanks for your time & Have a great day!
    kelmo, Baby Doll and TheDrAJ like this.
  2. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Jul 22, 2008

Even though you tricked me into looking at this thread and I am all disappointed now. I still wish you good luck on finding a home you love. I can not help ya on this.
  3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    I've got 10 on Siege I'll trade for 300 on Atl. I just xfer'd a guy to Atl this morning to buy a few things for the prodo shard I play on once in a blue moon. Reply here or holler in gc , i'm off today and goofing around in game.
    #3 GarthGrey, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Citizenbushido likes this.
  4. chargar42

chargar42 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Dec 13, 2010
    New blood! Oh..I mean new friends! :) Glad you like it here
    Citizenbushido likes this.