1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Should the house be empty when I customize it?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Theron, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Theron

Theron Lore Keeper

Is there any chance that items locked inside the house will drop through the floor or disappear if I customize it with them inside?

Should I have the house empty to customize it?

2. Jovi

Jovi Journeyman

Some items will need to redeed before you can customise, and the game will tell you. Items on door steps will end up in your house moving crate. If you have a pet parrot on a perch, that goes into the crate also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

For the most part, you don't have to empty your house. What Jovi said is accurate.

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

when I need to customize I force everything into the moving crate by building walls on every tile, every floor, and committing that (just leave one tile open to stand on to go into customize mode again and get rid of the walls to do your design)

Tina Small and Kayhynn like this.