1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Author Wes Locher has teamed up with Stratics for a giveaway of his new book Braving Britannia. This book explores the history and impact of Ultima Online and includes interviews from current and past dev team members as well as many UO and Stratics community members. Click here for more details!
    Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] Should this happen when enhancing?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Kdog7777, Oct 20, 2008.

  1. Kdog7777

    Kdog7777 Guest

    *edit*
    Nevermind, it seems to have been a refresh issue, i re-logged & they appear as they should :)


    Hey all,

    Just tried enhancing some stuff & noticed something wierd when i enhanced a couple weaps. I had a 90% fire weap which i enhanced with bronze, and a 90% poison weap that i enhanced with verite. Both weaps had their remaining 10% in physical dmg. Now when i enhaced them, nothing happened. They don't say "a verite short spear" and the dmg props did not change at all. Is this wierd? I was away from game for a while, but I dont remember this ever happening. I could be wrong but having 2 weaps in a row with the same results seemed very strange to me. Can anyone clear this up for me?
    Thx in advance
     
  2. Basara

    Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2003
    Messages:
    9,659
    Likes Received:
    1,410
    Yeah, that refreshing bug can be annoying - and it occurs a lot more with tinker enhancing than smith enhancing.
     
  3. Fink

    Fink Guest

    I'm not sure as I haven't tried recently, but I don't think you can enhance for 100% poison damage.. assuming that's what you were aiming for, of course. Poison damage is applied after Energy damage (from the Verite).