1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Shout Out!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Merth, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Merth

Merth Journeyman

Just wanted to shout out a special thank you to Brynhild of Europa! She is the first character I have met in game since coming backand was very patient and generous with me!!!

(Angel of Europa)

Minerva Foxglove and ShriNayne like this.
  2. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Europa @Merth ! Good job Brynhild! If you need more help or have questions, or even if you just want to meet up with other players for a chat, please come to the Brit Bank meet, it's on every day at 6 pm UK time, all are welcome! You can't miss it, there's a big carpet and lots of chairs... :p

Minerva Foxglove and Merth like this.
  3. Merth

Merth Journeyman

Thanks @ShriNayne i have seen the meet up area. Its tough for me cause thats 1 pm my time and usually at work then. My normal playtime is 3am UK time, right before and after server downtime so its tough to find other players. I should make a semi rare collector lol.

ShriNayne likes this.