1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Silly Question : Gain music and peace..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by celticus, Jun 18, 2019.

1. celticus

celticus Babbling Loonie

Its been a long while since I trained these and been using rings, but would lilke to 120 both and also Disco.
    My music is 110.5, Peace is 115.7 = How do I gain music? by just using bard masteries? Or just playing the instrument? (Its been a while..lol). TYVM in advance..

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Just stand in Luna and peace yourself... it'll drive everyone bonkers...

3. Gidge

Gidge Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

music will go up as peace does. If I remember right, it does a music check first and if it passes that, then a peace check. so for peace gains, yeah, you want music high.
    But, one of my bards, I bought a bunch of store bought instruments and just double clicked them like mad. Not sure of what program (uoassit) or UO you have (EC) but you should be able to set up a simple macro to be a clicking fool to get the music up.

4. Keven2002

Keven2002 Seasoned Veteran

Literally just double click an instrument a million times. Make a macro for Last Object and then place a stack of quarters on it while you ATTENDED macro...preferably in Luna next to drive MalagAste to drive'em bonkers :D

5. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Make sure you wear all your antique items while you play.:devil:

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

You won't find me in Luna...

7. celticus

celticus Babbling Loonie

Yiaiks..What happens when you wear antique items when you play instrument? Dow they wear down even though you are not getting hit?

Pawain likes this.