1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

EM Site Feed Tentative Schedule for Lake Austin September 2018

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by UO News, Sep 8, 2018.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Hi folks. I am a little behind on everything right now. My mother is very ill and has been in the hospital. I am her only caregiver. Because of this, I may be behind a bit and may have to reschedule things on very short to no notice. I will do my best to give advanced notice but at this time it may not be possible. Thank you all for understanding.

Saturday, September 15 8 pm Central Time – Town Hall Meeting – Everyone invited! We meet in the EM Hall and chat about shard events and concerns. If you play on Lake Austin I hope you are able to attend!!

Saturday, September 22 8 pm Central Time – EM Event – meet at EM Hall – Transportation from Luna and West Brit Banks

Saturday, September 29 8 pm Central Time– EM Event – meet at EM Hall – Transportation from Luna and West Brit Banks

Continue reading...