1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

The Babble Thread - with all new +STUN+ code! [Off Topic]

Discussion in 'Coronet Starport' started by BadgerSmaker, May 20, 2008.

1. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Well done mate, still yet to try that in anger.

Been slacking on my SWG time, family > SWG in all ways. :)

Not far to go on my SWG goal now... got:

cl74 Officer on Bria
    cl90 Commando on Bloodfin
    cl80 Medic on Flurry
    cl90 Smuggler on Chimaera
    cl90 Officer on Chimaera
    cl90 BH on Infinity
    cl90 Spy on Farstar
    cl90 Entertainer on Farstar

cl90 Smuggler on TC-Prime

Just the Bria and Flurry toons to go... enjoying levelling a lot, what with the meatlump themepark, compnor and other quests that you can use the search tool to find groups for... tis fun.

Once they are all done I'll have their respective GCW/Heroic grinds left, but may set up a Trader somewhere amongst that lot.

2. Penti

Penti Guest

Blimey, thats seriously impressive mate !!!

I think I have a level 20 something on Farstar, same on TC-Prime but have nooooooo will to grind characters up.

3. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

It's easy once you get into the swing of things.

I actually find it hard to do heroics, hard to get the will to do those.

4. Penti

Penti Guest

Seriously? I frikkin love'em. ISD, Tusken King and Hoth are awesome. Cant say I'm that keen on IG and Akxva coz they are far too easy and the loot drops aint all that. Getting the 1st Imperial Flawless on Chimaera was a real buzz tbh.

So, everything still on for February? I'm still well revved up for it, with 3 or 4 guildies apparently coming as well :)

5. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Oh yes indeed, still waiting on my "Shipment" of goodies from SoE to distribute at the meet. :)

No idea what'll be in it yet... hopefully more than last years T-Shirts.

6. Penti

Penti Guest

Well, to be brutally honest getting anything out of them is a bonus. I'm still well revved up for this coz (a) it'll be great to catch up (b) I havent had a decent booze session in ages and (c) it'll be good to meet a few guildies etc.

Oh, finally got my 1st mutation last night after months of trying. BM really is a ball ache but the stupid grin I was wearing on my face when that first one hit kinda made it worthwhile.......

7. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Woot! Well done mate!!!

Is it just me or are these forums slow as hell? It seems to load the page up to the flash advert then sit there waiting for 10-30 seconds.

I'm a busy man! :p

8. Penti

Penti Guest

Mate, u aint wrong. Sometimes takes so long to load that I quit and go back to something else......

With my first successful mutation the guildies have started pitching in with even more stuff for me, so hopefully I can ramp up pet productiona bit. Need to as well coz im getting damn skint !!!

9. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Nice mate, did you see this info on mutations?

I've been dealing with a recent uprising in the BH and Pilot community and trying to set expecations correctly, BH seems to be set now, but Pilot may take more work...

10. Penti

Penti Guest

Mate, the Pilot Senator has officialy f**cked himself and his community !!! Whatever happens his days are numbered coz there is no way the Dev's will bow down to a players demands like that. If I was a dev any space projects would be "lost"

Yeah, I saw that stuff by Loche last night, but is so bloody vague it has just annoyed me, more than giving me help or inspiration. I had 8 failed Stage 1 attempts last night...... BM is very frustrating

11. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Heh, take a look at this pathetic little child of a troll:

This petty little boy copy and pasted your post from here to the pilot forum.

I offered this coward out and invited him to the meet to discuss his issues further, but he just reported it to the mods and I copped a weeks ban for it. Well worth it though.

In game he is a member of ImpCo on Chimaera called Gebhard.

Not sure where this noob came from, he started trolling all my posts after I was trying to get unattended macro'ing made less effective and improve the gameplay of the systems that are effected.

He stated that he had an issue with some posts a made on the Medic forum years ago, but I think it's more likely he got me confused with someone esle.

He also accused me of abusing my kids in a PM, I have no idea where that come from, but I'd love to meet him and continue that discussion, as I'm sure you would too.

12. Penti

Penti Guest

Hmmmm, getting dark outside......

Anyone wanna quote me on that ???????

13. likhary

likhary Guest

Went to visit the in-laws in Devon, long drive and the weather sucked but we went to some cool places that the kids really enjoyed.