1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking of playing UO.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Midevl45, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Midevl45

Midevl45 Visitor

Hello I'm thinking of playing UO again. I use to be on Napa many years ago with my wife. My questions are what client is best on my gamer laptop these days. Does classic run well with windows 10. And also does anyone know if SirTedley still plays, he's also an old friend my wife and I use to play with. Thank you. Midevl.

2. Snakeman

Snakeman Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ted still plays, CC should still work well with Win 10 with no issues. My kid runs it with no problems at all.

3. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tedly is still around I see him once in a while....most of us oldbies are still around...... though most of us don't get on as often or just play by ourselves.... at least I do lol I just fill my vendors and maybe go smash some bunnies. Sometimes I think to myself you know I wish I had a guild or something then I'm like nah lol

4. Ol Man River/ Winter

I miss tedly I should log on and say Hi..