1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade glitch... are you having this problem?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Gaby, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Gaby

Gaby Guest

This is an example of whats happening when I go to trade...

Stormy is trading with Janna....

they open up trade and start to move the items they are trading to each other...

All of stormy's items say " owned by Purr" (stormys roomie, who isn't even online )

And all of jannas items say " owned by Lucca" (not a roomie, just a friend who happens to be in the same house)

Ok, so is this something to be concerned about, i would hate to trade my objects then they end up being in someone elses inventory that i'm not trading with ... [​IMG]

2. I've seen this before on occasion, I would say your safe to trade, if they are in your inventory.

You could still report this bug to [email protected]