1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Triton and MM?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Mordha, May 17, 2019.

1. Mordha

Mordha Seasoned Veteran

While I do have a couple of Chiv/AI and Disco/CB Triton's in the works, I was thinking about trying something a little bit different. So I was thinking about some kind of build with Magery Mastery. I'm not looking for a DPS monster or a "super" tank here, just something to try out.
    And having Triton's to spare, looked over the ones I have and I feel this one has the best hope for a MM build

TMM.PNG

I then plugged in 2 ideas for possible builds.

TMMCB.PNG TMMPBCB.PNG

Truth is, I'm not so sure about CB on a Triton with MM but added it just the same, maybe another ability might be better suited here? Or maybe this idea is just bonkers?

2. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Lore Keeper

I'd probably take AI over CB in this case. Looks like the training points are there, but personally I wouldn't put magery mastery on any pet that doesn't spawn with magery. I wish Tritons could get necromage though!

I'm pretty much in the same boat at you, I have a CB/disco and AI/chiv Triton, looking for the next thing. Leaning toward an area damage Triton and not sure what would do area damage the best.

#2 SouthPaw, May 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
  3. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Pictures the little fatso teleporting through the air. :)

Mordha likes this.
  4. Draza

Draza Journeyman

I built a fww, cb, ap bush triton.
    My guild has suggested goo, fww ,cb, bush

5. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Lore Keeper

CB isn't an area move, so not interested in it for my next triton. But one of the area moves, FWW, Bushido, is probably about as good as you can do.

Khaelor likes this.
  6. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling

Go Crazy.

upload_2019-5-17_17-16-16.png

7. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Lore Keeper

I think I may do that, but without the armor ignore. Not sure if the triton I have has the points for the build.

Maybe I'll keep it simple and do this: Saved Planner | uo-cah.com
    You know "less is more" and all that.

#7 SouthPaw, May 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
  8. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling

Build experimental stuff with 110 scrolls and see how the fight. Then put the build on a good one if you liked it.

9. Mordha

Mordha Seasoned Veteran

As Pawain said (slighty differently), I'm just looking to try something out of the ordinary.
    I get going MM is really crazy, I am throwing 1501 points out the window by doing this but I also think it could be crazy enough to work out ok, not great, just ok.
    Going CB is a bit of a sticky point for me., so maybe AP or MS might a better choice. Just not sure.

10. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling

I got a 129.4 Wrestling one tonight. It is only 44%. But it will make a great AI/Chiv or add CB.

Someone was wanting to buy a statue. Instead I told them I would give them 2 statues and they would open both. I would take the one that I want and they keep the other. They got a 126 Wrestling that was bonded.

Keith of Sonoma likes this.
  11. Mordha

Mordha Seasoned Veteran

Nice!
    I opened 6 statues and got nothing above 120 wrestling, all 6 had less then 120. One was so low, it scored 10%

12. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling

I hope 10% is the record low.

Thats another reason I am using that method when I have a chance. If both are horrible, they keep both and I recall away.