1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS [UO.Com] Rising Tide TC Release 1

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Feb 6, 2019.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

2/6/2019 Greetings, We are pleased to announce the first Test Center release of Rising Tide will be available after 3pm ET! Rising Tide is the first of our High Seas themed content updates for the year and we are excited to bring new Veteran Rewards, Cannon Crafting & Firing Updates, and a host of bug fixes! Check out the publish notes for full details! We would also like to invite everyone to participate in a public test event beginning this Friday and continuing throughout the weekend. Hop on TC1 and say hello! Please also note – if you plan to […]

Continue reading...

Pawain likes this.
  2. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

New Item Property – Last Parry Chance
    • When players parry any attack with a shield or weapon it will now display the last parry chance % on the item.

So, what the hell is that? I assume that's just for TC, for testing out the upcoming Parry changes. Where do i get an item with that property on TC?

Edit: Seems it automatically adds to any Wep/Shield after you Parry an attack. No need to get a new Wep/Shield to test it. With my GM Parry on my Chiv/Macer, it's popping up as "Last Parry Chance: 30%"​

3. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

What about the 48 Pounder Cannon?

Looks like a few changes to High Seas... but I dont think it will be enough to bring that part of the world back in to the spotlight. Cant hurt! Still.

Cannon - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

I remember have quite a few fun hunting missions on the High Seas... but its kind of pointless if you dont add more content to that, itself... the NPC ships.

I also dont quite understand how you can check out or even see vet rewards on a test shard. Its not like you get free picks... and I'm sure not spoiling mine on a test shard.

4. Zeke

Zeke Slightly Crazed
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Knights of Terra

There's a clicky in Brit Commons to get Vet Rewards and Cannons & supplies. The only thing you need to get is a torch from the Provisioner NPC.

Rubber Superior likes this.
  5. Cetric

Cetric Grand Poobah

Good thing we pay a subscription fee to get cannon changes for all those shipsbattles and a repair bench.

Just neglect the months upon months of begging for PvP changes, specifically for evasion. Oh thank God we can see people's last parry chance...that'll do it, pvps fixed everyone...

PvP is so unbelievably boring and stale now, with no content in a while and no content on the horizon. Simple balancing requests turn into terrible offerings that you have to be thankful they did nothing versus implementing what was proposed as a game ruining solution.

6. Fridgster

Fridgster Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Why so they can mess up something for pvmers? Yeah no thank you.

Parnoc and MalagAste like this.
  7. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Grand Inquisitor

Don't worry, some of us (ok maybe just me) have the opinion that they're messing up High Seas too.