1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS [UO.Com] Ultima Online: Endless Journey

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Sep 26, 2017.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Shandara, ShriNayne and Zuckuss like this.
  2. A Cat

A Cat Visitor

Now that we are just over half a year out from the introduction of EJ, which was a last ditch effort to garner subscribers, what's the status of the game?

#2 A Cat, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  3. Spartan

Spartan Lore Keeper

Why ask why? Play it and find out for yourself. And stop trying to stir the pot around here.

4. A Cat

A Cat Visitor

I'm not stirring anything. I'm asking a legitimate question. I keep running into griefers though. In the game I get PKd by groups, no way to farm the stuff I wanted. On the forum, the mods lock every post I made and said I was being "toxic" while insulting me as they locked the thread. I'm not surprised to run into the same thing here.

What I do know, is that UO continues to hemorrhage users. I'm just curious about people's thoughts. I've moved on from the game, but I have not moved on from the curiosity of my bad experience. People like you simply reinforce the bad experience I had.

Note: I have 5 or 6 accounts, from previous subs when it was hard to relocate original accounts. I'm sure there's some interesting characters across them.