1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Author Wes Locher has teamed up with Stratics for a giveaway of his new book Braving Britannia. This book explores the history and impact of Ultima Online and includes interviews from current and past dev team members as well as many UO and Stratics community members. Click here for more details!
    Dismiss Notice

UO INSIDER PODCAST #5 Listen OR DIE!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by StaticOnAtlantic, Jun 12, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

DISCLAIMER
    The views expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect the views of Ultima Online,UO.COM, EA Mythic Studios, UO Stratics nor Uoforums.com

A small episode this week, (thank the jebus lord dude) No interview this week, just covering E3 News MMO and console, Then shard to shard news. Want to become a shard reporter? PM me or email me.

I screwed up a little on the audio this week, I got a new mic and still trying to make it sound as pro as possible. We are very very close.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR FEEDBACK! Keep it Coming! please please take 5 mins and subscribe on pod-o-matic!

Questions comments or suggestions please send them to [email protected] AND or Pm me. Thanks again!!!

Static

UO INSIDER PODCAST UO INSIDER WEBSITE

2. A goodies bag is still awaiting whoever answers the question in the podcast, Includes gold and items!

3. Thank you Ivy for Listening & Winning, See you all Next Monday with our new time and new trivia!:)