1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

What's today's patch? What?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Laura_Gold, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

What's today's patch? What? What?

2. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:cheerleader:Forgotten Treasures is on Test Center. :cheerleader:

Go test it and give feedback on the official forums. Test Center Area not discussions. No speculations no opinions go test and give constructive feed back.

#2 Pawain, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  3. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Certifiable

Pawain likes this.
  4. Naitch

Naitch Journeyman

I heard from my cousin's sister's brother that Remove Trap was not required to open the chest.....

Murdock likes this.
  5. Faeryl

Faeryl 2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ugh... I want to test, but it's dropped twice and wiped my character

6. TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer Slightly Crazed

And with this new "Balance" will chests contain Legendaries. Also any chance of New Brit Rewards?

7. Faeryl

Well, I'd be testing it if TC would stay up long enough for me to do... anything.

Drakelord likes this.
  8. CovenantX

CovenantX Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It would be cool if they added the ToT minor artifacts to Tokuno maps specifically, Ilshenar minors in ilsh maps etc etc... I guess they'd have to come up with something for Trammel, Malas & Termur. and perhaps Eodon (technically, Eodon & Termur are the same facet) but something unique to the facet would be ideal, cause in the end it's all about the quality & quantity of the loot... which always ends up pointing toward fel T-maps which don't have SA properties.

I'll actually test this some. :D

fonsvitae likes this.
  9. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling

10. Drakelord

Drakelord Crazed Zealot
    Contributor Alumni

Ya I know the feeling. I copy my tamer t hunter over was on TC1 Trinsic Inn, the shards crashes, then back up, my tamer t hunter is not there, so back to Sonoma to copy again only to be told,No you cannot do that. I forgot you have to wait 24 hrs before I can try again, and I rather NOT make a new character as I have to spend time equipping and setting and I rather not bother with it

11. Faeryl

It's letting me copy my tamer over repeatedly... just adding five minutes to the interval inbetween each attempt... up to 20 minutes now. Ugh. I'm going to make some food first. Maybe it'll stabilize by the time I get back.

12. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend The DarkOutlaws, TDO

It's just not the test center it seems to also be the shards on the list under sakura.

13. CovenantX

CovenantX Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like the value in turn-in points for items that previously didn't have any turn-in value should be increased a lot.

Examples:

an artifact drop Trammel Despise (hailstorm, unicorn mane woven sandals/talons, despicable quiver/unforgiven veil, compassion's eye) are worth 2000 points each.

but according to the new patch notes, a shadowguard artifact (I assume any type) is only 10 points.... seems like it should be scaled up quite a significant bit.

Laura_Gold, MalagAste and Dot_Warner like this.
  14. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran

Was going to test but unavailable, So Here is my question on one of the notes
    Chest Quality is determined at dig time based on the digger’s modified cartography skill. Now just how do I modify my cartography skill. I know there is a talisman for a % increase on making stuff. But there are no skill increase that I know of. And this will also make us keep the skill on until after we dig the chest and not just decode

15. celticus

celticus Babbling Loonie

"Chest Quality is determined at dig time based on the digger’s modified cartography skill."

1> Sooo.. Good news for the changes, and also kind of bad news, since to have best Chest Quality (and I presume LOOT quality? Though it does not say..) will require that you must have cartograpy on the T-Hunter, (and also Mining if you need that), at the time of digging up the chest. So that would require we further modify the toon? Previously, all you hand to use carto for was to decode Tmap, and store in the Davies locker, and then stone the carto. Now you will have to have carto on to have better quality of loot/chest?
    Is this what is in the plan?
    2> Also there is no info on level of Power Scrolls that will drop in Fel T-maps. Interesting idea, and a "granular" approach to victim hunting, where the PKer, would have to look all over for PS farmers now, as opposed to victims being in a pre-determined area spawn etc.
    **Bracing for the outcry for putting PS on any type of T-Hunt, anywhere.** Will wait and see..:slap::beer:

16. Chrille

Chrille Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

Answer to 2: "Powerscrolls (Felucca Only, All packages except Artisan, Horde and above)
    • Skill is based on package and level is based on chest quality up to +15"

17. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Kyronix just told me on the UO forum that this may be true in the final product, but for now, you do need remove trap to open the chest or it will turn to dust
    Me: I thought remove trap was going to be an extra, but telekinesis turns the whole chest to dust (I haven't been able to dig up a chest to test this [because of a bug that kept me from digging up any chest, which they are also looking into], but people keep complaining about it in general chat, so it's apparently par for course)
    Kyronix: Nothing related to Remove Trap, Traps, Telekenesis, is finalized. What you see won't resemble the final implementation at all. For now use the test center commands to set your RT & DH skills to remove the trap

Turkish likes this.
  18. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like Laura needs two more soulstones, right? Right? Well hey.

19. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Looks to me like 3 new hues were added.