1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Which one of you aholes...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by GarthGrey, Dec 21, 2017.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Refuses to actually use stall H-2 but keeps stealing it from me ? Do you seriously have NOTHING better to do that that ?

2. Giles

Giles Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would assume there are some other stalls available on LA, but it wasnt me.

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There are plenty, however I wanted the vacant one right in front of the house I placed. Someone keeps outbidding me on it, and then it sits vacant, and then I raise my bid and win it, and then it gets outbid and sits vacant.

4. Giles

Giles Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have gotten a couple pens and also lost them. Never figured how to get them to re-renew at end of period. Is there a way that person has funds and it just automatically bids each time>? probably not i suppose he would have to always bid above you.

Strange situation for sure

Hope You get it soon