1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Wouldn't be cool if... (fill in the blank)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kelmo, Jan 25, 2009.

1. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Wilki was a huge fan of this idea :)

2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You know, I actually sat and thought about this one overnight. Maybe bring it in with an expansion or a publish. Make healers have to learn different spells or make new bandages, having alchemist learn how to use different potions or herbs on bandages to cure different ailments. But at the same time players should be able to bath and eat so as to avoid those sorts of things as well. The Buc's Den Bath House Would be great!! Oh and cooks would have to make soaps that you have to take into the bath with you to clean you off. And make varying kinds of soap depending on how dirty you are. Give food a whole new use again. Make chocolate count for something, like a short energy burst or something, increasing stamina for a bit. Anyway. I think that'd be cool!!!

3. ...Carpenters could use the worthless oak runic saws to make slayer Bard instruments....

And I'd still like to see a ridable flying Crimson Dragon mount as a preorder gift for SA.... :D

4. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It would be cool if you could plant bones in a graveyard to summon a skeleton... along the same limitations that you have with planting green thorns somewhere. Wouldn't be all that useful but would be a neat little easter egg.

5. Wouldn't be cool if... (They let us play for free for 6 months.)
    Wouldn't be cool if... (They had no age penalty if acct was closed)

Wouldn't be cool if... (we all lived in a yellow submarine)

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

no...la

7. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

"Wouldn't be cool if... "

the Brit bank area really did get nicely decorated before too long and they removed the bankers from Luna? No need to nuke Luna, it's a good place to shop, but more ppl would visit the Brit bank if the Luna branch closed down.

Or maybe they could remove the Luna bank building and make room for a few more houses. I don't think they will remove the bank building though.

BlissMarie

8. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

"Wouldn't be cool if... "

EA announced that they are reverting Siege to a Pre aos item&combat system. everyone who has any skill over 100 will be resetset to 100. Order and chaos will be reenabled on siege only.

9. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

I could ever get organized............

10. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

i think it would be cool if creatures once tamed would keep there AI. because they sure do get really stupid once they are tamed.
    can't follow you around things ... etc..

11. pgib

pgib Guest

1 Player could live in towns and dungeons as a reward for a special achievement. A legendary necromancer kills Lord Oak 100 times and Neira the Necromancer sends him an invitation to dwell in a room in Deceit. Tamer + Semidar = Rikktor asking you to live among Dragons in Destard, maybe with a fee like "you have to kill 10 balrons a week". A particular set of quests can lead to an invitation sent by the major of a town to live there. A strong box (or straight access to an improved bank box), a blessed rune and it's done.

2. Players could run their (mini)dungeons. They could buy monsters or creatures from npcs (undeads from necromancers, demons from mages, dragons from paladins and so on) and "feed" the creatures with the loot. If a player dies challenging one of those creatures the owner of the dungeon gets half of the insurance.

12. Splup

Splup Guest

Actually if designed very well, this would be cool

13. HEY! You damn kids!

GET OUTTA MAH DUNGEON!

You know, playing Dungeon Keeper way back in the day kind of put me in a reflective mood about dungeon crawls. For the demon lord or warlock or whatever who calls the dungeon home, this would be quite rude and annoying for a bunch of armored misfits show up, start tearing the place apart and taking my stuff....

14. They did so with Jou'Nar.

I was pretty surprised when I ran at him, yelling "You're going down, junior!" He responded with "YOU are going down, Caspian. And it's Jou'Nar not june-yer." :O

Of course what I DIDN'T think was cool was finding out later that Jou'Nar had an industructable flag and could not be harmed no matter how much we fired away at him (this was before yellow names, ya know).

15. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

1. Devs/EA/Mythic..whoever..finally planned and released things on time. This is in game events, store items, everything.
    2. They would release the 9th anniversary tiles, NOT for a fee.
    3. They would add more of the existing in game tilesets to the game.
    4. The Asian players stopped getting preference.
    5. We could equip a hammer. Seriously, it's a little thing, but you can hold a smith's hammer but not a carpentry hammer? In fact, it would be nice to hold a sewing kit, all of the instruments, etc.
    6. Japanese hairstyles.
    7. Crafting ingredients were obtainable in a logical way.
    8. Agree with the eating/bathing idea above.
    9. More growable resource plants.
    10. New plants produced seeds. All plants available in all colors.
    11. Two houses per account.
    12. ToT1 dyes were returned to the game.

I could go on, but why bother.