1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong date???? No weekly bonuses??

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Zephyra69, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Zephyra69

Zephyra69 Guest

I have two problems.

I have been on EA-Land for 8 days now. I have a mail in my inbox that says 2004. This is strange in itself but I do not know if this is affecting another issue.

I have not recieved a weekly bonus of $500 but everyone else is. Could this date issue be holding back my weekly bonus?

Please help.
    Zephyra

2. Kymberleigh

Kymberleigh Guest

I have an email in my box that is dated 5-1-2008 and my entitlement days have stopped. Not sure if they are related or not? [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I got my first bonus the day I made the sim, but I didnt get my 2nd one for 14 days.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I know that the weekly bonuses have been off by a couple of days. Give it 2 days and it you don't get it email the devs at [email protected] There might be as bug with this one.

Concerning entitlement days this for the most part has affected everyone. I believe the devs are aware of this too. Mine have been off for close to 2 wks or a little more.

5. hmmm, try emailing the devs at [email protected] and telling them all your info, don't forget, NEVER give out your password when you send the info.

Mavric

6. Look like PeeBee N Jay beat me to posting the addy, lol, cool.

Mavric