Turbine was quick to jump all over this one as it has caused quite a stir.
Zombie Columbus has posted the following:
- All relics will be un-slotted from current legendary items upon launch
- they’re looking to reduce the number of tiers down to 6 from 9
- also reducing the grind to get to tier 6
- The downside to this goodness is you will lose that relic upon deconstruction
- But the other, and possibly bigger upside is the legacy scroll that you can apply to another item
Things are still in flux, but I certainly am warming up to the idea of the system and it looks like we might be on the way to a more deterministic system as opposed to a random lottery.