The patch coming on November 29th has been discussed quite a bit and the patch notes for each of the Bullroarer builds have been posted as well. But today the official patch notes are posted. They are quite large, so I suggest you take a look at them yourself as there’s no way I’ll be able to summarize everything for everyone.
Some of the quick hits on this content update are:
- More of the game is opened up to those playing for free
- The level cap is now 65 for all as well as Legendary Items, Moria, Mirkwood, and Enedwaith regions
- The Lone-lands quest pack is now free for everyone
- New Task system
- New and buffed reputation mounts!
- Ered Luin Revamp (another post coming on this later today)
- Vault 2.0
- Barter Wallet
- Loremaster and Runekeeper updates
- Crafting revamp
I posted a more detailed summary previously, so take a look at this post for more details.
Feel free to head on over to the forums if you’d rather discuss there as opposed to the comments section.