Some little fixes and one big one. Patch notes after the jump. Also, how did it get to be June already?
Build 154366 to 154678 addresses Patch Notes for Tyrannis 1.0.1
Patch notes for Tyrannis 1.0.1, released 02 June 2010
- You will now be able to delegate fighters remotely again instead of just to pilots in the same grid.
Agents & Missions
- We have removed the link to the Dungeon Editor that showed up in the Tyrannis expansion. It had no function for players.
- Optimizations were made to the Planet view. It will now load faster and run smoother.
Starbases, Outposts & Stations
- Starbase structures, sovereignty structures and station components are now being sold again by the appropriate NPC Corporations.
- Fixed an issue that was keeping the overview from updating correctly while in a fleet.
- The contacts list was not including NPC corporations or factions when applying the 300 item limit. They are now counted correctly
- The white "character added" arrow that is used when selecting recipients in the calendar and mail system was not always behaving itself. It has been tamed.
- The alliance ranking page has been limited to show the first 100 entries initially. A button has been added to fetch the remainder of the list. It will now load significantly faster
- In EVE Gate some menus were wrapping off screen when using Firefox. This has been corrected.
- In EVE Gate you will no longer be able to browse more than one year into the future or the past.
- The latest updates view in the calendar is now correctly sorted with the most recently modified events at the top.
EVE Voice, Mail & Chat
- It will no longer be possible to join audio on NPC corporation chat channels.